1.14.2014

Thrift Store Frenzy!

This past weekend my friend Omar and me went to 3rd Street Promenade where I was sure I couldn't find this vintage bag I am obsessed with. I posted it on Insta a few days ago and since then I have been on a thrift store frenzy to try and find something as unique as that one. I might have to hit online stores like Etsy or even Ebay to find what I am looking for! The weather was a bit chilly, but of course it was because I was right by the beach. For those of you who don't know 3rd Street is 3 streets up from Santa Monica Pier. 






 | Sunnies - H&M | Cardigan - H&M | Top - H&M | Pants - Forever 21 | Boots - Ugg |

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love comfy attire that still looks cute! x

      Delete
  2. This is a great look. Amazing boots.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these burgundy pants and the cardigan! chic but cozy!

    love from San Francisco, Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip color and those pants! I am in love kb!

    ReplyDelete

Style by Wilde | A Fashion Blog Created by Kristina Wilde ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger